Name of the Institution.
Nehru College of Pharmacy, Pampady(Near Lakkidi Railway Station) Thiruvilwamala, Thrissur, Kerala.
Telephone: 91-4884-281670,282070. Fax: 91-4884-282070, Email is: email@example.com
Name and Address of the Principal
Dr. B. Sreedharren,
Principal, Nehru College of Pharmacy, Pampady (Near Lakkidi Railway Station) Thiruvilwamala, Thrissur, Kerala.
Telephone:91-4884-281670,282070. Fax: 91-4884-282070, Email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the affiliating University
Kerala University of Health Sciences
Medical college P.O., Thrissur, Kerala 680596
1. Members of the Board and their brief backgrounds.
• Adv.P.Krishnadas, Nehru College of Pharmacy, Pampady, Thiruvilwamala, Thrissur.Chairman, Managing Trustee of the Trust.
• Mr.P.Krishnakumar – Nominee of the Trust
• Dr. P. Thulasi – Nominee of the Trust
• Regional Officer, All India Council for Technical Education, Bangalore – Nominee of the AICTE
• Registrar, Kerala University of Health Sciences
• Nominee of the University
• Director of Medical Education, Govt. of Kerala – Nominee of the Government
• Dr. B. Sreedharren, Principal, Nehru College of Pharmacy, Thrissur – Nominee of the College.
2. Members of the Academic Advisory Body.
• Dr.T.Balasaravanan, Expert of Plant Bio Technology Professor and H.O.D. of N.A.S.C. – Coimbatore.
• Dr.P.M.Ayyasami, Expert in Microbiology Professor, Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore.
• Prof. K.P.T. Nair, Expert in Chemistry Professor and H.O.D. Department of Chemistry, N.C.E.R.C., Thrissur.
3. Frequency of the Board Meetings and Academic Advisory Body:
Once in three months
4. Organisational Chart and Process:
Chairman & Managing Trustee, Secretary, Principal
5. Nature and Extent of involvement of faculty and students in academic
Affairs / Improvements:
As per the University, Syllabus and guidelines, ISO standards and norms and AICTE norms
1. Name of the Programmes approved by the AICTE.
• Pharm. D
2. Name of the Programmes accredited by the AICTE - NA
3. For each Programme the following details are to be given:
• Name – B.Pharm
• Number of seats – 100 seats
• Duration – Four Years
• Cut off mark for admission during the last 2 years: 50% of Maths (or) Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
• Placement Facilities – Placement cell constituted
• Campus placement in last two years
Profile of Principal/Director & Each faculty- Show separately. Enclosure – II
2. Entrance examination conducted by Commission of Entrance Examination Website: www.cee-kerala.org.
Criteria and Weightages for Admission
Based on the Rank obtained in Entrance Examinations
List of candidates whose applications have been received along with percentile/percentage score for each of the qualifying examination in separate categories for open seats.
Results of Admission under Management Seats/Vacant Seats:
1. Members of Selection team for admission under Management Quota:
• Dr. B. Sreedharren, Principal,, Nehru College of Pharmacy, Pampady, Thrissur, Kerala.
• Mr.K.V.Sanjith, Nehru College of Pharmacy, Pampady, Thiruvilwamala, Thrissur, Kerala
• Mr. M Srinivas, Nehru College of Pharmacy, Pampady, Thiruvilwamala, Thrissur, Kerala.
2. Score of Individual candidates admitted :
3. List of candidates who have been offered admission –
4. Waiting list of the candidates in order of merit to be operative from the last date of joining of the first list candidates –
5. List of the candidates who joined within the date, vacancy position in each category before operation of waiting list.-
Enclosure - VI
Information on Infrastructure and other resources available
LIBRARY : Enclosure – VII
LABORATORY& WORKSHOP : Enclosure – VIII
COMPUTING FACILTIES : Enclosure – IX
List of facilities available
1) Games and Sports Facilities
Foot ball ground, Athletic tracks, Volley ball court, Shuttle court, Chess,
2) Extra Curriculum Activities Enclosure - X
3) Soft Skill Development Facilities
4) Number of Classrooms and size of each - 5 Nos. x 90 sqm. = 450
5) Number of Tutorial rooms and size of each - 3 Nos. x 90 sqm. = 270
6) Number of laboratories and size of each - 1558.54 sqm.
7) Number of drawing halls and size of each - Not Applicable
8) Number of Computer Centres with capacity of each – 1 No. x 90 sqm. = 90
9) Central Examination Facility, Number of rooms and capacity of each.
Teaching Learning process
All Classrooms can be utilized for examination purpose
Curricula and syllabi for each of the programmes as approved by the University.
Academic Calendar of the University
Academic Time Table
Teaching Load of each Faculty
Internal Continuous Evaluation System and place
Internal Continuous Evaluation System is prescribed by the University of Calicut and shown in the curriculum (attached separately). Since this College is
Affiliated to University of Calicut we are following the system prescribed by the University.
Students’ assessment of Faculty, System in place.
Enclosed - X
For each Post Graduate programme give the following: M.PHARM
i. Title of the programme – M.Pharm
ii. Curricula and Syllabi – Enclosure XI
iii. Faculty Profile - Enclosure - XII
• Laboratory facilities exclusive to the PG programme - Enclosure - XIII
Special Purpose Enclosure - XIV
• Software, all design tools in case
• Academic Calendar and frame work
• Research focus
List of typical research projects.
• Industry Linkage
• Publications (if any) out of research in
last three years out of masters projects
• Placement status
• Admission procedure
• Fee Structure
• Hostel Facilities
• Contact address of co-ordinator of the PG programme
Name: Nehru College of Pharmacy
Address: Pampady, Thiruvilwamala, Thrissur Dist., Kerala – 680 597
Telephone: 04884 – 281670, 282070
NOTE: Suppression and/or misrepresentation of information would attract appropriate penal action.